My name is Nikki and I am my happiest self when I’m in my kitchen! My food philosophy can be described as simple, fresh, nutritious, and family-friendly. Here you will find my favorite thinned down family recipes, plenty of Whole30 & Paleo style meals, and other tips for healthy living. I avoid processed ingredients and focus on whole foods and clean eating as much as possible. I also love and live by the 80/20 rule, because we all deserve some treats in life. 🙂
It’s my belief that food, family, and friends just go together! I hope you will find something here to share with those you love. 🙂 Thanks for visiting!
Facts & Faves/More About Me:
- Loves: lake living, 80’s Music, pizza w/black olives, Christmas movies
- Can’t live without: peppermint lip gloss, flip flops, & my favorite green tea
- Home: West Michigan (forever and always)
- Stress relievers of choice: a good book & glass of wine
- Season: Summer…I love sunshine & thunderstorms equally
- Reason for this blog: Spend more time in my happy place by doing and sharing what I love!