Top 12 Most Popular Recipes of 2016 – a look back at the most visited and popular recipes of 2016.
Happy Holidays Friends! I hope your holiday season has been full of family, fun, and good food!
I have to say a huge THANK YOU to all who have read and supported my little project this year. It has been such a fun and educational first year of food blogging! I hope you will continue to follow along in 2017 as I focus even more on healthy whole food and Paleo recipes that are simple and family friendly. I can also promise lots of meal prep and planning inspiration and plenty of Instant Pot/Slow Cooker recipes!
As I look forward to my goals in 2017, I thought it would be fun to peek back at my first year and recap those recipes that were the most visited. I hope you get a chance to try some of those you may have missed. Here is the Top 12, counting down:
12. Turkey Zucchini Burgers (a personal fave!)
11. Lowfat Broccoli Cheese Soup (so comforting and good for you)
10. Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Chili (a fun twist on enchiladas)
9. Zucchini Applesauce Muffins (kids love these!)
7. Honey Lime Shrimp Tacos (quick and easy)
6. Copycat Amy’s Vegan Quinoa & Black Bean Burritos (freezer friendly individual servings)
5. Teriyaki Meatball Broccoli Bowls (healthier takeout)
4. No Bake Clif Bar Cookies (energy boosting yummy snack)
3. Rosemary Dijon Turkey Kabobs (soooooo fresh and flavorful)
2. Herb Roasted Potatoes & Carrots (elegant yet simple)
AND the #1 most popular recipes was…
Cheers to a fabulous 2017!!!