Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup (Whole30 Paleo) – you’ll fall in love with this easy creamy pumpkin soup! So simple and full of nutrition and delicious flavor, this soup is perfect for a chilly fall day.
With the first official day of fall only a couple days away, it’s time to bust out the pumpkin recipes! I’ve been making this Creamy Pumpkin Soup this month while on a round of Whole30 and it’s become a fast favorite!
Soup season might be my favorite season. Soup is naturally nutritious and nothing beats a warm bowl of your favorite comforting soup on a chilly day. I especially love to make soups in the Instant Pot because it is SO easy and fuss-free!
Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup Recipe
This Pumpkin Soup contains only 6 simple ingredients and the Instant Pot does all the work. Meaning you can throw everything in the pot, wait, and blend it up when it’s done. That’s it! The carrots bring a little sweetness to this savory soup and the coconut milk gives it that silky texture. If you’ve had pumpkin on the brain and have been waiting patiently for the season to arrive, let this be one of the first recipes you make. It’s seriously so simple and delicious!
Because this soup gets all blended up, there is no need to peel the carrots. Just one more step you can skip, making this recipe even easier! I simply give the onions and carrots a very rough chop, then add the pumpkin puree, garlic, and broth. To make this a Vegan soup, use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. Once the coconut milk has been stirred in, I taste it for seasoning and add salt and pepper. A little dash of red pepper or tabasco would also be delicious if you like a spicy kick.
If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram! I love to see what you’re making!
Did you make this recipe and love it too? Please leave your rating and review below!
Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup (Whole30 Paleo)
- 15 ounce can pure pumpkin
- 4 carrots cut into chunks
- 1/2 medium yellow onion cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- salt and pepper
- Place pumpkin, carrots, onion, garlic, and broth into the Instant Pot. Stir to combine. Seal lid and cook on Manual setting for 8 minutes.
- Quick release or naturally release pressure when cycle is complete. Use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in coconut milk and add salt and pepper to taste.