Easy Instant Pot Whole30 Beef Stew (Whole30 Paleo Keto) – comfort in a bowl and totally Whole30 compliant! This easy Instant Pot Beef Stew is nutritious and mouth watering!
Hi Guys! I’m wrapping up my Instant Pot Monday series…for now at least. Don’t worry, I’ll still be creating plenty of IP recipes but next up in my weekly Monday post series is Sheet Pan Dinners! Oh man, do I love sheet pan dinners. So simple, easy clean-up, and perfectly nutritious and balanced. Stay tuned for next week’s quick and easy family friendly meal idea.
Back to this week’s Instant Pot Monday recipe – another classic family favorite, Instant Pot Whole30 Beef Stew! Who doesn’t love a good Beef Stew recipe? Bonus when it’s made extra quick and simple in the Instant Pot! This Whole30 Beef Stew is thick, savory, and full of big chunks of beef and veggies. Perfect for a busy weeknight hearty meal or when you just need a big bowl of cozy goodness.
To make this Instant Pot Whole30 Beef Stew, I used some Grass Fed Beef Stew Meat from my stash of Butcher Box meat and it couldn’t have been more delicious or simple! The beef stew meat comes perfectly trimmed of excess fat and is so tender and flavorful, perfect for this Whole30 Beef Stew.
Have you heard of Butcher Box yet? This is some high quality delicious meat, guys! All grass fed beef, and organic poultry and pork delivered frozen straight to your front door. I can’t say enough good things about the quality of this meat! Everything I have tried has been fantastic. And the convenience of having it shipped directly to my house is just awesome. In the past I have ordered the Custom Box but this month I went with the Beef/Chicken Combo. In this month’s box was 3 lbs organic boneless skinless chicken breast, 3 lbs organic chicken thighs, 2 lbs grass fed ground beef, 2 grass fed ribeye steaks, and 1 lb grass fed sirloin tips. There are tons of options based on your preferences – check it out here! Now is the perfect time to try it – new orders receive 2 free filet mignons, free bacon, and $10 off!
On a round of Whole30 and craving some comfort food? This recipe will hit the spot. Packed full of big chunks of veggies, tender beef, and a savory sauce, this Instant Pot Whole30 Beef Stew will become a fast favorite. It’s a family-friendly, nutritious meal that feels all nostalgic and warm and cozy. 🙂
Tips for Instant Pot Whole30 Beef Stew
- I like to keep the veggies cut into pretty large chunks so they don’t become overly mushy and break down too much in the stew while cooking. Alternatively, you can cook this stew minus the veggies, then add them in and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- This recipe freezes great!
- Add other root vegetables to the stew like parsnips and turnips.
- For non-Whole30, stir in some green peas after cooking.
- Add to your weekly Meal Prep and eat for lunches or freeze for later.
Easy Instant Pot Whole30 Beef Stew (Paleo Keto)
- 1 lb grass fed beef stew meat cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 carrots cut into large chunks
- 4 celery stalks cut into large chunks
- 5-6 red potatoes cut into large chunks
- 1 cup low sodium broth
- 3/4 cup unsalted tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 bay leaves
- Brown the meat in 1 tablespoon of oil on the saute function.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Set pot for 20 minutes on Manual function.
- When cycle is complete, let pot depressurize naturally. Open the lid and remove bay leaves.
- Optional: to thicken stew, combine 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder with a small amount of broth or water. Stir mixture into warm stew.
*this post contains affiliate links