Easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas (Whole30, Paleo, Keto) – marinated flank steak with a homemade fajita seasoning, peppers and onions. A quick and easy one pan meal the whole family will love!
Next up in my Sheet Pan Meal Series is Easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas! These easy fajitas are full of protein and big flavor. Made with a homemade fajita seasoning, plenty of veggies, and juicy steak, your family will love this meal!
Last week, I kicked off this Sheet Pan Meal Series with my Sheet Pan Summer Shrimp and Veggies. Sheet Pan meals are a life saver for me! They are naturally nutritious, no fuss, and easily prepped and cleaned up! I know Mondays can be crazy but I believe by starting your week right with a simple and stress free family-friendly meal, you will set yourself up for mealtime success all week long! Check back or subscribe here to have these Monday meals delivered straight to your inbox.
Fajita night is a favorite in our house. I like to mix it up with different proteins but steak is always a winner with my family. This Homemade Taco & Fajita Seasoning adds tons of flavor without the additives found in store bought seasonings. I love fajitas because they are versatile and customizable. I can serve them as a salad, in tortillas for the kids, or over cauliflower rice for myself. Just add all your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are a great weeknight meal but also prefect for meal prepping. If you’re cooking for one or two this meal can be portioned into individual servings for lunch all week.
Variations for Easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
- Try it with shrimp or chicken – check out this recipe or adjust cooking times accordingly.
- Add green bell peppers or tomatoes to the pan.
- Serve over cilantro lime cauliflower rice or greens for low carb/Whole30/Paleo.
- Prep the peppers and onions the night before and marinate the steak overnight for a super easy throw together meal.
Easy Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas (Whole30, Paleo, Keto)
- 2 lbs flank steak
- 16 ounces mini bell peppers halved
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2.5 tablespoons homemade taco & fajita seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the avocado oil with 1.5 tablespoons of the seasoning and the garlic. Pour over flank steak and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the peppers and onion on a large baking sheet with the remaining oil and and seasoning. Stir to coat and spread to outside edges of the baking sheet.
- Place the flank steak in the middle of the pan and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove from oven and let steak rest at least 5 minutes before slicing into thin strips (across the grain.) Add a squeeze of lime juice and chopped cilantro to the pan.