Feta & Honey Crostini – a simple and delicious appetizer for your next party. The perfect combination of rich salty feta, sweet honey, and fresh thyme.
Toasted whole grain baguette with feta cheese, a drizzle of honey and fresh thyme. I love all things in the bruschetta/crostini/toasty topped bread category, especially when it is this delightfully simple. What a perfectly addictive combination of creamy, salty feta and sweet honey!
This is a quick, elegant, and delicious appetizer, great for a party or get together. Toast the crostini ahead and pop them in the oven when guests arrive.
They will be devoured, I promise!
Feta & Honey Crostini
- 1 baguette sliced
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Honey for drizzling
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice baguette and place on sheet pan. Brush lightly with olive oil
- Place in oven and toast until slightly crispy, about 8 minutes
- Remove and top each slice with feta and return to oven for 3 minutes
- Remove and top each slice with a drizzle of honey and chopped thyme