Sheet Pan Summer Shrimp and Veggies (Whole30 Paleo Keto) – succulent shrimp and summer veggies with a garlic herb seasoning, all baked on one pan! Quick, nutritious, and so tasty!
If you’ve been following my blog, you know how much I love sheet pan meals. The combinations are endless, they’re naturally healthy, and prep and clean up are a breeze! So in honor of my love for sheet pan meals and simple family friendly recipes, I’m launching a Sheet Pan Meal Series starting with today’s post! Every Monday a new easy sheet pan meal will be posted. Subscribe here to have this delivered straight to your inbox!
You’re going to love this Sheet Pan Summer Shrimp and Veggies! For this meal, I’m making the most of those fresh summer veggies by combining zucchini, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes with shrimp and a garlic herb seasoning blend. This combo is bursting in fresh big flavors! We love it as-is but it’s also wonderful served over white rice, pasta, or cauliflower rice (for Whole30/Paleo.)
With the spring and summer months upon us, sheet pan meals are the perfect solution for weeknight meal planning. Most of us are too busy soaking up outdoor fun to want to spend any extra time in the kitchen. Sheet pan meals cut prep and clean up time and are the best way to throw a healthy dinner on the table super fast. To create your own easy sheet pan meal, simply choose a protein, veggies or potatoes, and plenty of seasonings. Toss it all together, roast, and done! Head over to this post for more info on the science behind choosing sheet pan meal ingredients.
Tips & Variations for Sheet Pan Summer Shrimp & Veggies
- Try other flavors from my collection of DIY seasoning blends – Jerk Blend, Mediterranean Blend, and Cajun Blend would be great choices!
- Substitute other fresh summer veggies – just be sure they have similar cooking times.
- For Meal Prep, make this ahead and prepare individual portions with a side of cauliflower rice for a Whole30 approved lunch option.
Sheet Pan Summer Shrimp & Veggies (Whole30 Paleo Keto)
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb raw deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil divided
- 2 tablespoons homemade italian seasoning blend see recipe below or use store bought
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Rinse shrimp and lay on paper towels to dry. Blot well to absorb extra moisture.
- Add zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes to a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the avocado oil, 1 tablespoon of the italian seasoning, and 1 teaspoon of garlic. Stir to combine. Spread veggies into a single layer on a large baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- While veggies are baking, add the shrimp to the bowl along with the remaining oil, seasoning, and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Remove veggies from oven and add the shrimp to the pan. Bake shrimp and veggies for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.