Greek Wedge Salad Recipe with Tzatziki Sauce (Keto)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
Greek Wedge Salad Recipe with Tzatziki Sauce (Keto) – a simple wedge salad with classic Greek flavors – refreshing, crunchy, and super satisfying! Keto friendly with Whole30 option.
A classic Greek Salad is always high on my list of favorites. The flavors, the freshness, briny olives, ripe tomatoes, and salty feta…that’s my love language right there! While I really enjoy a good traditional recipe, sans lettuce, I also love this Greek Wedge Salad with Tzatziki Sauce version as a quick lunch or dinner option.
The best thing about this recipe is its simplicity. It’s fast and easy to whip up for a quick dinner, yet super elegant and perfect for serving to company. The Tzatziki Sauce can be made ahead if desired, and the salad thrown together last minute. We’re talking 5-10 minutes, tops!
The homemade Tzatziki Sauce is so creamy and delicious and perfect for drizzling into all the nooks and crannies of the iceberg lettuce. Or for something different, I also enjoy an oil and vinegar based dressing with this Greek Wedge Salad. The recipe is totally customizable and can also be modified to meet certain dietary restrictions or make Whole30 compliant. See my notes in the recipe below for tips!
How to Make Greek Wedge Salad
Begin by prepping all your ingredients. Chop the tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives, and remove any large outer leaves from your head of lettuce.
Cut the bottom core off the head of lettuce and then cut the lettuce into four equal sized wedges.
Place the wedges on a serving plate and sprinkle all the toppings over each wedge.
Add a drizzle of tzatziki sauce or your favorite dressing if desired.
Variations on Greek Wedge Salad Recipe
Serve the salad with these Greek Lemon Chicken Skewers for a complete meal.
To make this Whole30 compliant, omit the feta cheese and follow my instructions in the recipe notes for a modified Tzatziki Sauce recipe.
Make a Meal Prep version using these glass meal prep containers. Place the lettuce wedge in the large section and toppings and sauce in the smaller sections.
Chop the iceberg lettuce and layer the salad ingredients into a mason jar for an on-the-go lunch.
More Recipes Like This
Greek Wedge Salad Recipe (Keto)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, outer leaves removed
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced English cucumbers
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, omit for Whole30
- Favorite salad dressing or tzatziki sauce, optional, see recipe below
- Remove any large outer leaves from the head of lettuce. and cut off the core bottom. Cut the lettuce into four equal sections.
- Place individual lettuce wedges onto serving plates and top with equal amounts of the tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and feta cheese.
- Drizzle Tzatziki Sauce (or other favorite dressing) over each wedge if desired.
- Grate the cucumber and let it drain through a mesh strainer for 10-15 minutes, pressing out any liquid.
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, oil, vinegar, and salt. Stir well.
- Stir in the grated cucumber and dill. Refrigerate until ready to use.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Read my full disclosure here