Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs (Paleo) – flavorful, fun, and simple grilled chicken kabobs. This tasty and nutritious meal is a winner!
Kabobs are one of our summertime favorites! They are always a hit with the whole family and are naturally clean, simple, and fun to eat. I love creating new flavor combos with different proteins and veggies, the possibilities are endless!
This marinade is a delicious combination of flavors – pineapple, soy, honey, and garlic. It’s super versatile and could be used on whole chicken breasts/thighs, pork tenderloin, or fish.
Pair these tasty skewers with cauliflower rice or white rice for a perfectly balanced and tasty meal! If you love kabobs as much as we do, check out these popular recipes:
Happy Summertime grilling!
Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs (Paleo)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into large chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into chunks (optional)
For the Marinade:
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or soy sauce for non-paleo)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tabelspoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade. In a glass dish or Ziploc bag, combine the chicken and marinade (reserving about 1/4 cup). Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Thread chicken, green peppers, pineapple, and red onion onto skewers. Grill over medium high heat until chicken is cooked through, basting throughout cooking with reserved marinade.