Instant Pot Salsa Chicken (Whole30 Paleo)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken (Whole30 Paleo) – only 3 ingredients needed for this super quick and tasty recipe! Make a big batch and use for tacos, salads, burrito bowls, and more!
Hey friends! Instant Pot Monday has never been easier with this recipe for Salsa Chicken! Whether it’s Monday or any busy weeknight and you need to get dinner done fast, this recipe is a life saver. Only three simple ingredients are needed to make this super versatile meal.
Just throw together chicken breast, homemade taco seasoning, and a jar of your favorite salsa into the Instant Pot! One of my favorite things about Instant Pot meals is that I’m able to multi-task while dinner cooks. Instead of standing over the stove monitoring my food, I am able to let the Instant Pot do all the work while I tackle my to-do list.
I also like to make this on Meal Prep Sunday to use in meals throughout the week. Burrito bowls are my favorite way to use it, but it’s also great in salads, tacos, and added to chili. If you’re on a gluten free or Paleo/Whole30 diet, you will find plenty of ways to incorporate this into your meals. And it’s inexpensive too!
I hope you’re all enjoying these Instant Pot Monday posts and finding that cooking nutritious meals at home doesn’t have to be time consuming or complicated. Weeknight meal time should never be an added stressor in our already busy lives. Sometimes it’s the simplest of meals that are naturally healthy and the most family friendly. What’s your favorite easy and fast go-to Instant Pot meal? Comment below, I would love to hear from you!
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon taco & fajita seasoning, see homemade recipe below
- 16 ounce jar salsa (use your favorite)
- Place half of the salsa in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add chicken breast and sprinkle with the taco seasoning. Pour remaining salsa over top of the chicken.
- Seal lid and set Instant Pot for 15 minutes on Manual setting. When cycle is complete, allow natural release of pressure.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred. Return to the pot and stir well.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Read my full disclosure here