Meal Prep Mason Jar Asian Salad (Whole30, Paleo) – greens, peppers, cucumbers, almonds, and the BEST Whole30 approved Asian Sesame Dressing! Prep these mason jar salads ahead for a week’s worth of healthy lunches!
For this week’s Meal Prep recipe, I transformed my super popular Asian Chicken Chopped Salad into a convenient make ahead mason jar lunch. Mason Jar salads are one of my favorite ways to keep meal time super simple and stress free. Just layer ingredients in a large mason jar, store in the frig, then dump in a bowl and eat!
I took all the basic ingredients from the original recipe and substituted Mann’s Power Blend for the coleslaw mix. The result was a nutrition packed salad with awesome flavor and lots of crunch. Be sure when making this salad to add the ingredients to the jar in the order listed. I explain the science behind this here.
The Whole30 Asian Sesame Dressing is so good you’re going to want to take my readers’ recommendation and double it! It is sweet and tangy and also makes a great marinade or dipping sauce.
Are you getting in the Meal Prep game yet? If you’re still unsure, check out this post with my top 10 Meal Prep tips and subscribe to my newsletter for weekly meal prep recipes delivered to your inbox. We also have a great Facebook group for sharing meal prep recipes and tips that you can join here!
How to Make Meal Prep Mason Jar Asian Salad
- Make the dressing. Tip: double it, it keeps well for up to 2 weeks.
- Make shredded chicken in the Instant Pot or shred precooked chicken breast/rotisserie chicken
- Prep your veggies.
- Layer ingredients into a large mason jar in the order listed below.
- When ready to eat, dump into a large bowl and toss to combine!
Meal Prep Mason Jar Asian Salad (Whole30, Paleo)
- 2 tablespoons Best Asian Sesame Dressing see recipe below
- 1/3 cup diced red and yellow bell peppers
- 1/3 cup diced english cucumbers
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken breast
- 2 cups Mann's Power Blend mix
- Layer all ingredients into a large mason jar in the order listed. Adjust amounts to taste. Increase if making more than one salad.
- Seal jar with lid and refrigerate until ready to serve. Pour into bowl when ready to eat.
Here are the mason jars I used:
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links