Rainbow Hummus Wraps
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
Rainbow Hummus Wraps – crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor, these wraps are a nutritious and satisfying lunch! Perfect for Meal Prep.
In the summertime, I prefer meals that are light and fresh. These Rainbow Hummus Wraps fit the bill perfectly – they are full of colorful crunchy veggies and creamy hummus all rolled up in a whole grain tortilla.
For a quick lunch during the week, prepare all the veggies ahead and store them in a container in the frig for easy access. I did this during this week’s meal prep and have been eating one of these rainbow wraps everyday for lunch. They are that good! The recipe is easy to customize by using your favorite store bought or homemade hummus and favorite mix of veggies.
You gotta love a lunch that is equally nutritious as it is tasty! Being pretty is just a bonus. 🙂 Happy summer lunching!
Rainbow Wrap Variations
- Add a drizzle of Homemade Ranch Dressing
- For gluten free, use a gluten free wrap (Toufayen brand is good). Tip: gluten free wraps tend to break easily. Warm them first!
- Use any veggies you have – cucumbers, kale, celery, radishes, and romaine are all great options
- Add sliced sliced turkey or ham (Applegate makes my favorite nitrate free deli meat)
- Substitute flavored cream cheese for the hummus (Kite Hill makes a delicious dairy free cream cheese)
Rainbow Hummus Wraps
- 4-6 whole grain wraps, (or gluten free if desired)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 8 tablespoons hummus, (see recipe below or store bought)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prep veggies and store in an air tight container in the refirgerator.
- To prepare wrap, spread about 2 tablespoons of hummus in an even layer across wrap. Layer veggies (in rainbow order) over hummus, add salt and pepper if desired, and roll tightly.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Read my full disclosure here