Rosemary Dijon Turkey Kabobs (Whole30 Paleo Keto) – this marinade gives a huge punch of flavor to grilled turkey tenderloin, also great on pork or chicken and Whole30 approved!
Woohoo, it’s grilling time!! These yummy Rosemary Dijon Turkey Kabobs have become a regular in our dinner rotation. They are crazy flavorful and delicious. Perfect when paired with some roasted potatoes and a fresh salad, everyone is happy when these are served up!
Fresh rosemary, Dijon mustard, garlic, and coconut aminos (soy sauce replacement) are the perfect combination of flavors for jazzing up turkey. I find that turkey tenderloin is a really fun switch from all the typical protein choices, but this marinade is totally versatile and would be excellent with pork tenderloin or chicken.
Feel free to marinate and grill up the whole tenderloins if you want to skip the step of cutting and skewering the meat! I happen to love turkey kabobs but I’m also all about keeping it simple. Bell peppers, onion, and zucchini would be delicious added to the skewers to round out your meal.
How to Make Rosemary Dijon Turkey Kabobs & Variations
- Make your marinade – use coconut aminos for Whole30/Paleo or substitute soy sauce for non-Whole30.
- Cut turkey tenderloins into cubes or leave whole and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Make turkey kabobs using skewers or grill the tenderloins whole.
- Add chunks of mushroom, zucchini, onion, or bell peppers to kabobs if desired.
- If grilling is not an option, bake in a 350 degree oven until turkey is cooked thru.
Rosemary Dijon Turkey Kabobs (Whole30 Paleo Keto) - this marinade gives a huge punch of flavor to grilled turkey tenderloin, also great on pork or chicken and Whole30 approved!
Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, Dijon, rosemary, and garlic. Pour over turkey and let marinate for at least one hour.
Thread turkey onto skewers and grill over medium heat, turning throughout, until cooked through.