Sausage & Potato Sheet Pan Dinner (Paleo Whole30) – this super simple one pan dinner is healthy and family-friendly, a weeknight winner!
This recipe is my go-to, easy family favorite lately. Just three ingredients are tossed together with some olive oil in this one-pan dish. Ready in under 30 minutes, it’s the perfect dinner for busy weeknights!
Aidell’s brand makes my favorite chicken apple sausage that is also Whole30 compliant. It’s hard to find sausage with no sugar and other additives but this one fits the bill and is super tasty. I love the flavors here – chicken apple sausage with Yukon potatoes and fresh green beans are such a yummy combo.
For non-Paleo/Whole30 diets, other smoked turkey/chicken sausages could be substituted. Other veggies can be added to the mix for new variations. Chopped broccoli and red bell peppers are a delicious addition. I love the versatility and simplicity of this recipe. Clean eating at its best!
This could also be made ahead on your meal-prep day for easy lunches during the week. Enjoy!
Sausage & Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
- 16 oz. package Chicken & Apple Sausage, sliced (Aidells brand or other compliant brand)
- 1 lb yellow potatoes, cubed
- 1 lb fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon homeade all purpose seasoning (optional) see recipe below
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Place potatoes, green beans, and olive oil on the sheet pan and toss to combine. Add chicken sausage and spread mixture in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender.