Sheet Pan Ranch Veggies (Whole30 Paleo Keto) – veggies are seasoned with homemade ranch seasoning blend and roasted to perfection! Kid friendly and pairs well with just about everything!
This super simple recipe came about because I needed to use up some veggies from the frig. I threw them all together on a pan and seasoned them up with some of my homemade ranch blend and the result was a perfectly tasty and nutritious side dish!
I try to work sheet pan meals into my weekly menu as much as possible. They make dinner prep a breeze, are super easy to clean up, and my family loves them! This Sheet Pan Jambalaya is my daughter’s number one requested dinner! Sheet Pan meals are also a great addition to your weekly meal prep session.
The combinations are endless. The trick is to pair meats and veggies that require similar cooking times, like this Sausage and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner. Another option is to precook or parboil ingredients that will need extra time before roasting. Extra large heavy sheet pans are also key. I like to make enough to feed my family of four plus have leftovers for lunch and the smaller sheet pans just don’t cut it!
I used ranch seasoning here because it is a versatile blend that kids love. To change it up, try any of my nine homemade seasoning blends on your veggies! These are great to make ahead for easy flavor add-ins for all your favorite recipes. Skip measuring all the individual spices and stock your pantry with these pre-made blends.
Pro Tips for Sheet Pan Ranch Veggies
- Make this ahead and portion out individual servings for healthy lunches all week.
- Use parchment paper if possible. It makes clean up even easier!
- Add other veggies you have on hand, like cauliflower and brussels sprouts.
- Pre cut all the veggies and store in Ziploc bags until ready to bake.
Sheet Pan Ranch Veggies (Whole30 Paleo Keto)
- 2 cups diced red potatoes
- 3 carrots, cut into coins
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon homemade ranch seasoning see recipe below
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange veggies on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with ranch seasoning and avocado oil. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, until potatoes and carrots are easily pierced with a knife, stirring once during cooking.