Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas (Paleo Whole30 Keto) – a delicious and easy dinner ready in under 15 minutes. Tasty, healthy, and family-friendly! Gluten Free.
I’ve decided that sheet pan dinners are a life-saving invention. It doesn’t get any easier than tossing together meat, veggies, and seasonings in one pan for a super simple and healthy meal. When you just can’t think of spending time in the kitchen at the end of a long day, sheet pan dinners are your answer. These Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are a crowd pleaser and ready in less than 15 minutes!
Fajitas are one of my all-time favorite meals and are definitely a go-to in my repertoire. Really good fajitas are super easy to make at home. Better for you too than a restaurant version which is loaded with tons of oil and sodium. I love the flavors and the endless combinations of meat and toppings. In this recipe, you could easily substitute thinly sliced chicken or steak if you’re not a shrimp fan. Just toss together with the peppers, onions, and this clean recipe for Homemade Taco & Fajita Seasoning, and dinner is done!
Of course these shrimp fajitas are delicious served in warmed tortillas but for keeping it Whole30 and Paleo friendly, my favorite way to eat this meal is to serve over lettuce with plenty of guac and cilantro.
Tips & Variations for Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Invest in some good quality heavy sheet pans.
- These can also be cooked in a skillet. Start the peppers and onions first and add the shrimp in the last few minutes of cooking.
- Kick up the heat by adding some jalapenos or crushed red pepper added to the seasoning mix.
- Tomatoes are also a nice addition to the mix.
- For Meal Prep, package individual servings of shrimp fajitas with cauliflower or white rice, salsa, and guac.
- For Keto diets, feel free to add shredded cheese when serving
Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 lb raw peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced (any colors)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Homemade Taco & Fajita Seasoning (see recipe below)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss shrimp, onion, peppers, olive oil, and seasoning together, coating shrimp and peppers. You can do this directly on the sheet pan or in a separate bowl and then transfer to the sheet pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with lime juice and cilantro and toss to combine.
- For Paleo/Whole30, serve with avocado and tomatoes over lettuce. For non-Paleo, serve in tortillas or over rice with toppings as desired.