Spring Rolls are one of my favorite take-out treats. I love everything about them. I do not, however, love making them! These fresh Spiralized Spring Roll Bowls are the perfect tasty time-saving alternative to making your own or splurging on take-out.
For a little different twist, I used my spiralizer and made cucumber noodles to replace the rice noodles. And instead of rolling all those veggies up in sticky, flimsy rice papers, I threw it all in a bowl with a sweet dipping sauce as dressing. The combo of cilantro and basil is delicious and the peanuts add a little extra crunch. Light and nutritious, AND super yummy! This could even be prepped ahead, with the sauce kept separate until ready to eat.
If you’re looking for more spiralized recipe inspiration, check out these Easy Szechuan Veggie Zoodles.
- 1 English cucumber spiralized into noodles
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber noodles, peppers, carrots, peanuts, basil, and cilantro.
- Place all sauce ingredients in a small mason jar. Close tightly and shake until sugar has dissolved. Serve sauce over salad.