Whole30 Bruschetta Grilled Chicken (Paleo Keto) – classic fresh bruschetta flavors take ordinary grilled chicken to another level! A simple five ingredient recipe!
At this point in the summer, I am always looking for new ways to use all the tomatoes coming out of the garden. And let’s face it, one can only make/eat so much salsa! This recipe is one of my favorite ways to fancy up boring chicken with some awesome summer flavors.
Bruschetta is one of those things I could eat on a regular basis without ever getting tired of it. Of course I love the bread and fresh mozzarella that often goes with it. But this recipe is so simple and tasty, I honestly don’t miss the carbs and cheese! Bottled balsamic glaze/drizzle is an option if you want to skip the step of reducing the balsamic vinegar. Just be sure to check the ingredients for sugar and other additives if you’re looking to keep it Whole30 compliant. As far as Whole30 recipes go, this Grilled Bruschetta Chicken is by far one of my favorites!
This meal is fancy enough to serve for company, yet is so simple to make with only five ingredients needed. Feel free to marinate the chicken ahead if you have the time or just season with salt and pepper and call it good. You can have this Bruschetta Grilled Chicken on the table in under 20 minutes!
Tips for Making Whole30 Bruschetta Grilled Chicken
Combine this homemade Italian seasoning blend with olive oil and a little red wine vinegar for a quick marinade
If grilling isn’t an option, bake or broil the chicken in the oven before adding the topping
Add chopped artichokes or olives to the bruschetta topping for another variation
Make it a Meal, Serve With:
More Whole30 Chicken Recipes
Need more inspiration for different ways to cook chicken on your Whole30? Try these favorites:
Whole30 Bruschetta Grilled Chicken (Paleo Keto)
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill over medium high heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper (or marinate ahead of time.) Place chicken on grill and cook until no longer pink, turning once throughout cooking.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir and set aside.
- To make balsamic glaze: place vinegar in a small sauce pan and heat over medium high heat until comes to a gentle boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10-15 minutes, until vinegar begins to thicken enough to coat a spoon.
- Place tomato/basil mixture over the grilled chicken and drizzle balsamic glaze over top. Serve immediately.