Whole30 Rosemary Chicken Salad (Paleo Keto) – this Whole30 chicken salad with fresh rosemary and homemade mayo is creamy, light, and bursting with flavor. Perfect for a make ahead lunch or brunch dish!
I’m pretty obsessed with chicken salad as a lunch option lately. I have multiple favorite versions that I rotate through my menu depending on my mood and this one is the latest winner! Simple prep, basic ingredients, and fresh flavors make it the perfect spring time lunch.
Hands down, rosemary is my favorite fresh herb. The aroma, the flavor, the whole package. I love it in everything from roasted potatoes, in a marinade for grilled kabobs, and as a seasoning for these amazing curly fries. Naturally, I wanted to add it to some chicken salad too! The great thing about rosemary is it’s robust flavor. There’s no need for lots of other add-ins or spices with rosemary in the mix!
Head over to this post to see my favorite recipe for cooking large batches of chicken breast in the Instant Pot. It’s the quickest and easiest method I’ve found by far for making chicken salad! I make a big batch on Sunday and eat it all week for lunch.
Pro Tips for Making Whole30 Chicken Salad
- You could easily double or triple this recipe for feeding a crowd.
- Add in other ingredients for different variations. Diced celery and sliced grapes are always a great option in chicken salad.
- Make your lunch prep for the week super convenient by packaging individual servings of this chicken salad with a side of veggies or fruit in these two- compartment glass containers. Then just grab and go!
More Whole30 Chicken Salad Recipes
Whole30 Rosemary Chicken Salad (Paleo Keto)
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast cubed or shredded
- 1/4 cup homemade Whole30 mayo or compliant brand
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve over greens or in lettuce wraps if desired.