Sheet Pan Sausage & Shrimp Jambalaya (Whole30 Paleo)
Sheet Pan Sausage & Shrimp Jambalaya (Whole30 Paleo) - full of big flavor and nutrition, throw this Sheet Pan Jambalaya together for a super fast weeknight supper the whole family will enjoy!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 13 oz whole30 compliant chicken or andouille sausage for non whole30/paleo, use smoked turkey sausage
- 16 oz peeled, deveined raw shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon homemade cajun seasoning (see below)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients on the baking sheet and toss well to coat. Spread into an even layer.
Bake for 15 minutes, stirring once throughout cooking time. Serve over rice or cauliflower rice for Whole30/Paleo.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 360mg | Sodium: 1544mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1065IU | Vitamin C: 68.6mg | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 2.9mg