Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies (Whole30 Paleo)
Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies (Whole30 Paleo) - a healthy and family friendly dinner of chicken sausage and veggies all baked on one pan! Whole30 approved and also great for meal prep!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 12 ounces chicken apple sausage, cut into chunks Aidell's brand
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 broccoli crown, chopped
- 2 large yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 4 ounces brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon all purpose salt free seasoning blend see recipe below
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line an extra large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well. Dump onto the baking sheet and spread into one layer.
Cook for 19-22 minutes, until veggies are tender and beginning to brown. Serve immediately.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 843mg | Potassium: 404mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 67.7mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2.4mg