Sheet Pan Italian Chicken and Veggies
Sheet Pan Italian Chicken and Veggies - a one pan meal that is nutritious, flavorful, and ready in under 30 minutes! Juicy chunks of chicken with tender veggies and a homemade Italian seasoning. Easily customizable and Whole30, Paleo, Gluten and Dairy Free.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 large zucchini cut into chunks
- 2 bell peppers cut into chunks
- 8 oz mushrooms halved
- 1/2 large red onion cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons Homemade Italian Seasoning see recipe below
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley optional
- fresh grated parmesan cheese optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add chicken, zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, and red onion to a large bowl.
Pour olive oil over chicken and veggies and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, garlic, and pepper. Toss well to combine.
Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and/or fresh grated parmesan if desired.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 790mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1441IU | Vitamin C: 65mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg