Herb Roasted Potatoes & Carrots (Whole30 Paleo)
Herb Roasted Potatoes & Carrots - a lovely side dish that pairs well with just about anything. Baby potatoes and tri-colored carrots are brightened up with fresh herbs and roasted until crispy and caramely sweet.
- 1/2 lb baby potatoes halved, I used a mix of red and yellow
- 1/2 lb tri-colored carrots peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place potatoes and carrots on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, add rosemary and thyme, salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with fresh parsley.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 629mg | Potassium: 373mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 7920IU | Vitamin C: 13.9mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg