Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos
Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos - just a few ingredients needed for these chicken tacos with chipotle lime sauce. Fresh, simple, and delicious!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt or low fat sour cream
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/8 tsp chipotle chili powder adjust spice level to your taste
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Homemade Taco Seasoning see below
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- shredded lettuce and other toppings
In a small bowl, combine the greek yogurt, lime juice, and chipotle chili powder. Mix well and set aside.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil, then add ground chicken and cook until no longer pink, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Add taco seasoning and 3-4 tablespoons of water. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Serve chicken in tortillas or lettuce cups and top with shredded lettuce and reserved chipotle lime yogurt sauce.
Calories: 204kcal | Protein: 21g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 591mg | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.9mg