Greek Salad Power Bowls
Greek Salad Power Bowls - Tons of protein and fresh Greek flavors make this recipe a perfect one dish meal or make ahead lunch!
- Grilled chicken breasts, sliced (see recipe below)
- Cooked quinoa
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- English cucumber, sliced
- Kalamata or black olives, sliced
- Feta cheese
Greek Lemon Chicken (marinade for 2 lbs chicken):
- 1/2-2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Greek oregano (or regular oregano)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
For the chicken, whisk together the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and pour over chicken. Marinate for at least one hour. Grill chicken until cooked through.
For the salad, layer desired quantities of ingredients in one large serving bowl or in individual servings. Serve with your favorite Greek dressing. Adjust quantities accordingly and to taste.