Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs (Paleo)
Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs (Paleo) - flavorful, fun, and simple grilled chicken kabobs. This tasty and nutritious meal is a winner!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into large chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into chunks (optional)
For the Marinade:
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or soy sauce for non-paleo)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tabelspoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade. In a glass dish or Ziploc bag, combine the chicken and marinade (reserving about 1/4 cup). Marinate for at least 1 hour.
Thread chicken, green peppers, pineapple, and red onion onto skewers. Grill over medium high heat until chicken is cooked through, basting throughout cooking with reserved marinade.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 473mg | Potassium: 564mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 48.2mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 0.7mg