Quick Paleo Marinara Sauce (Whole30 Paleo)
Quick Paleo Marinara Sauce (Whole30 Paleo) - fast, delicious, and healthier than jarred sauce. This Quick Marinara is ready in under 20 minutes!
Servings: 4 cups
- 1 teaspoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon homemade italian seasoning blend see below
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch coconut sugar (omit for Whole30 and Keto) optional
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic, cooking and stirring, for about 1 minute. Add crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and salt.
Stir well, cover, and simmer sauce for about 15 minutes. Taste sauce and if desired, add a pinch or two of coconut sugar as needed to cut the acidity of the tomatoes (omit for Whole30/Keto).
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 552mg | Potassium: 653mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1550IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 2.8mg