Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes (Whole30 Paleo)
Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes - delicious, creamy mashed potatoes, made fast and simple in the Instant Pot! Dairy free and Whole30/Paleo compliant.
Servings: 10 cups
- 3 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons butter or ghee (ghee for Whole30)
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth (compliant for Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon homemade all purpose seasoning blend see below
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup canned full fat coconut milk (optional)
Combine all ingredients (except coconut milk) in the Instant Pot. Seal lid and using manual setting, cook for 5 minutes. When cycle is complete, quick release pressure.
For chunkier potatoes, mash potatoes in the pot using a potato masher. For creamy, smooth potatoes, pour everything into the bowl of a stand mixer and whip potatoes.
For extra rich and creamy potatoes, stir in coconut milk and combine well.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 251mg | Potassium: 629mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 8.1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1.4mg