How to Make a Thanksgiving Turkey Veggie Platter
How to Make a Thanksgiving Turkey Veggie Platter - bring some fun to your Thanksgiving menu with these cute turkey veggie platters!
- carrots, peeled and cut in sticks
- celery sticks, cut into sticks
- mini dill or sweet pickle halves
- black or green olives
- cherry tomatoes
- bell pepper, cut into strips (use 1 or 2 different colors)
- celery stalk leaf (for turkey's tail)
- English cucumber, cut into coins
- leaf lettuce
Arrange vegetables as shown in the picture(s).
First picture: For the turkey's head, use a large pickle half and bell pepper. Cut a small piece of olive for the eye, cucumber for the beak, red pepper for the talon, and carrots for the legs/feet.
Second picture: For the turkey's face, cut the bottom off a bell pepper. Add olives for eyes, a triangle pepper for the beak, and celery for the legs/feet.