Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites (Whole30, Paleo) - a tasty and Whole30 compliant snack, perfect for game day or your next party. Super easy to make and includes three dipping sauce recipes!
Servings: 24 bites
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb sugar free bacon (not a thick cut)
- 2 teaspoons homemade salt free all purpose seasoning see recipe below
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt (such as Redmond's Real Salt)
- dipping sauce of choice (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place an oven safe cooling rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet (this will help to crisp the bacon and catch the grease.)
Cut chicken breasts into strips. Combine seasoning and salt and rub onto the chicken strips. Wrap each chicken strip with a piece of bacon, stretching to keep it thin. Cut off any excess bacon at the ends. Place on the pan.
Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the oven broiler on low and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, flipping once, until bacon is crispy. Watch carefully so as not to burn.
Remove from oven and let cool. Cut into bite size pieces and serve with your favorite dipping sauce, such as Whole30 Barbecue, Asian Sesame dressing, or Whole30 Ranch.