Instant Pot Turkey Sweet Potato Chili (Whole30 Paleo Keto)
Instant Pot Turkey Sweet Potato Chili (Whole30 Paleo Keto) - packed with veggies, protein, and big flavor, this quick chili will become a fast family favorite. Ready in minutes - dump, set, and forget!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped bell peppers any color(s)
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 14 ounces fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth or veggie broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons homemade chili seasoning see recipe below
Heat oil in Instant Pot on Saute function. Add ground turkey, cooking until browned and cooked through.
Add all remaining ingredients and give a stir. Seal lid and set Pot for 8 minutes on Manual function. When cycle is complete, do a quick pressure release or wait 10 minutes for natural release.
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 644mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2600IU | Vitamin C: 58.5mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2.4mg