Easy Instant Pot Whole30 Beef Stew (Paleo Keto)
Easy Instant Pot Whole30 Beef Stew (Whole30 Paleo Keto) - comfort in a bowl and totally Whole30 compliant! This easy Instant Pot Beef Stew is nutritious and mouth watering!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb grass fed beef stew meat cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 carrots cut into large chunks
- 4 celery stalks cut into large chunks
- 5-6 red potatoes cut into large chunks
- 1 cup low sodium broth beef, chicken, or vegetable
- 3/4 cup unsalted tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 bay leaves
Brown the meat in 1 tablespoon of oil on the saute function.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Set pot for 20 minutes on Manual function.
When cycle is complete, let pot depressurize naturally. Open the lid and remove bay leaves.
Optional: to thicken stew, combine 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder with a small amount of broth or water. Stir mixture into warm stew.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 518mg | Potassium: 1369mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 7095IU | Vitamin C: 23.1mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 3.9mg