Summer Veggie Skillet (Whole30 Paleo)
Summer Veggie Skillet (Whole30 Paleo Keto) - fresh summer veggies lightly charred and tossed with lemon juice and fresh herbs. A one skillet side dish, perfect for pairing with your favorite barbecued meat. Gluten Free, Vegan, and Dairy Free.
Servings: 9 servings (1/2 cup)
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups chopped fresh green beans
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a small bowl, combine shallots, parsley, thyme, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk well and set aside.
Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
Add veggies to skillet and stir to combine. Place lid on skillet and let cook for 5 minutes. Do not remove lid or stir during this time.
Remove lid, stir, and add shallot herb dressing. Toss to combine and serve immediately.
Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 825IU | Vitamin C: 61.5mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.6mg