Best Ever Instant Pot Chili (Gluten Free)
Best Ever Instant Pot Chili (Gluten Free) - hearty with loads of flavor, this Instant Pot Chili is a no fuss classic chili recipe that will become a fast family favorite!
Servings: 10 cups
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 large celery stalks diced
- 15 ounces petite diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth or beef broth
- 2 1/2 tablespoons homemade chili seasoning see recipe below
- 15 ounces low sodium black beans rinsed
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce optional
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Set Instant Pot to saute. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the pot. Add ground meat and cook until browned.
Add remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine.
Seal the lid and set Manual function for 8 minutes. When cycle is complete, perform quick release or allow natural release.
Serve with favorite chili toppings. A dash of hot sauce is my favorite!
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 128mg | Potassium: 694mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1230IU | Vitamin C: 9.9mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 3.5mg