Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken & Veggies (Gluten Free)
Sheet Pan Mediterranean Chicken & Veggies (Gluten Free) - this sheet pan meal is super simple to make and bursting with flavor! Chicken, chicken sausage, plenty of veggies, and a homemade Mediterranean blend come together for a nutritious and delicious meal! Whole30 option.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 1 lb baby potatoes cubed
- 10 ounces Artichoke Garlic Chicken Sausage (Aidells) cut into chunks
- 2 bell pepper (any colors) cut into chunks
- 1/2 yellow onion cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon Homemade Mediterranean Seasoning see below for recipe
- Kalamata Olives for topping
- Feta Cheese for topping (omit for Whole30)
- chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, if desired. Combine chicken, potatoes, sausage, onion, peppers, oil, and seasoning on the baking sheet. Toss well.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve topped with olives, feta cheese, and parsley.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 577mg | Potassium: 695mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1430IU | Vitamin C: 67.8mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1.4mg