Mix & Match Chicken Foil Packets (Whole30 Paleo Keto)
Servings: 6 foil packets
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into cubes
- 2 bell peppers cut into chunks
- 1 medium zucchini cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow onion cut into chunks
- 4 oz mushrooms
- 4 oz baby potatoes cut into small chunks
- 4 oz green beans
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Homemade Seasonings divided, see recipe links below
- 1/4 cup olive oil divided between packets
Prepare desired ingredients (amounts listed are guides only, adjust to your preferences.)
Prepare 6 large sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray.
For each foil packet, add chicken chunks (about 4 oz) and desired vegetables to a small bowl. Add 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil and 1-2 teaspoons of desired seasoning. Mix well.
Place mixture onto prepared foil sheet. Fold up sides, sealing the edges.
Place foil packets on a preheated grill over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Check for doneness.
Click here for Homemade Seasoning Blend Recipes
*Nutrition info is calculated for one foil packet using about 4 ounces of chicken and a mix of vegetables with oil. Nutritional value/calories will vary depending on the combination/quantity of chicken and veggies.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 812mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1535IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1.3mg