Greek Turkey Burgers with Spinach and Feta (Keto)
Greek Turkey Burgers with Spinach and Feta (Keto) - juicy turkey burgers jam packed with the best Greek flavors! Low carb and Keto friendly.
Servings: 6 burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup spinach leaves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon homemade Greek seasoning see recipe below
Greek Turkey Burger Topping
- 1/2 cup finely chopped English cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives or black olives
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
For the Burgers
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Form into 6 patties.
Grill the patties over medium high heat, turning once until cooked through.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 758IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg