2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Cool Gifts for Kids & Teens (Non-Tech)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Cool Gifts for Kids & Teens for encouraging creativity and play. A little something for everyone!
Need some help finding that perfect gift for kids that is super fun, yet still enriching?
The following gifts are pre-approved by my kids as “cool”, and by parents because they aren’t made of junky plastic, involve excess screen time, or require a gazillion batteries. Win win!
This list is divided into two, one for younger kids and one for older kids and teens. Drop a comment if you have any other favorite, non-techy gift ideas!
- Magna Tiles – endless possibilities for building and creating
- Mini Trampoline – for bouncing away all that energy!
- Mixed by Me Thinking Putty – it’s therapeutic and kids LOVE this stuff
- GoldieBlox – girl inspired engineering kits
- Illustory – for creating and writing their very own book!
- Story Cubes – encourages imagination and literacy
- Coggy Game – one of the hottest games this year!
- Brain Box – fun for adults and older kids too
- Design Your Own Superhero Cape – what kid doesn’t want superpowers??
- Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set – learn beginner coding with this fun set
Older Kids & Teens
- Koi Watercolors – kids never outgrow their love of a fresh new set of paints
- Catan Game – a favorite for the whole family!
- National Geographic Break Open Geodes – uncovering rocks that look like jewels
- Travel Hammock – because teens love to lounge 😉
- Buddah Board – for getting creative in a fresh new way
- Polaroid Camera – a super cute throwback
- Build Your Own Programmable Robot – yes, a little techy, but brain stimulating!
- Bath Bombs – for a fun and stress relieving soak in the tub
- Star War Legos – because Star Wars couldn’t be any hotter right now and legos are a timeless classic!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Read my full disclosure here