Mediterranean Chopped Salad Wraps – fresh and healthy chopped veggie mix with homemade vinaigrette, can be enjoyed as a salad or wrap!
This time of year, I really love fresh, light meals. These wraps come packed with crunchy veggies and a delicious homemade vinaigrette, and are perfect for summer lunching!
I made the vinaigrette recipe a while ago and have been loving it on all kinds of salads. It’s a healthier alternative than store bought dressing because it contains no sugar or other additives. I highly recommend this homemade mayo for use in this recipe to keep it completely clean!
The salad is my favorite mix of veggies, but could easily be customized by changing up the combo to suit your tastes. I am waiting for my garden to take off so I can add some fresh tomatoes to the mix!
This recipe is super versatile…if you are gluten free or Paleo, eliminate the wrap and enjoy the salad and vinaigrette on its own, or look for gluten free wraps (I love Toufayen brand.) The ingredients are best by storing the veggie/salad mix and vinaigrette separately and combining when ready to eat. The dressing recipe makes a good amount so you will have plenty left over to use on salads or even as a marinade for chicken.
If you love this salad, you might enjoy this super popular recipe. 🙂
Mediterranean Chopped Salad Wraps
- 2 cups lettuce mix, chopped (I used red leaf, green leaf, and radicchio mix)
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup finely diced yellow and red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup finely diced English cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped kalamata or black olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped radishes
- whole wheat wraps
- For the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a small food processor. Pulse until combined and emulsified. Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator.
- For the salad, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Place 1 heaping cup of salad onto a wrap. Drizzle with dressing and roll tightly.