15 Paleo Grilled Kabob Recipes (Whole30 Keto) – these 15 scrumptious kabob recipes for the grill will keep your family and guests coming back for more! Whole30, Keto friendly.
Of all the things I love to grill in the summer time, kabobs definitely top the list. There’s just something about food on a stick that screams delicious and fun! I love creating new combos of meat and veggies with lots of seasonings and fun flavors. To inspire you all to join me in my love of grilled kabob recipes, I gathered this list of winners that are sure to become fast favorites!
Shish kabobs, kebabs, skewers, or kabobs…whatever you call them, the idea is the same…layered chunks of meat with chunks of veggies and plenty of marinade and seasoning for big flavor. They are a natural fit for Paleo/Whole30 diets, can be changed up a thousand different ways, and are perfect for parties and large gatherings. This week my youngest daughter turns 12. This year (and every year), she requested steak and shrimp kabobs for her birthday dinner. I will definitely be borrowing a couple recipes from this list!
Tips for making your favorite grilled Kabob Recipes
- For recipes with meat and veggies, separate the meat and veggies on skewers if they don’t have compatible cooking times.
- To save time and for Meal Prep, precut your ingredients prior (storing meat and veggies separately.) Then simply season/marinate, thread, and cook when ready to eat.
- When using bamboo skewers, always presoak them in warm water for at least 20-30 minutes to prevent burning.
- If you don’t have skewers or are short on time, throw all your cut meat or veggies in a grill basket.
- Try one of my homemade seasoning blends as a dry rub for meat kabobs. The Cajun, Mediterranean, and Jerk blends are especially good on any type of meat!
- When skewering, be sure to leave a small amount of space between the meat/veggies to allow pieces to cook thoroughly.
Rosemary Dijon Turkey Kabobs by Tastythin
Pesto Chicken Kabobs by Tastythin
Za’atar Chicken and Veggie Kabobs by Gimme Some Oven
Asian Sesame Whole30 Steak Kabobs by Whole Kitchen Sink
Chili Lime Shrimp Kabobs by Tastythin
Greek Lemon Chicken Skewers by Tastythin
Paleo Whole30 Chicken Satay with Sunbutter Sauce by Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
Balsamic Grilled Veggie Kabobs by Living Loving Paleo
Grilled Lemon Curry Shrimp Skewers by What Great Grandma Ate
Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs by The Real Food Dieticians
Grilled Fruit Salad by Real Simple Good
Caramelized Grilled Pork Skewers by I Heart Umami
Greek Beef Souvlaki Skewers by The Lemon Bowl
Chimichurri Grilled Shrimp by Cook Eat Paleo
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Skewers by Paleo Leap
*this post may contain affiliate links