Paleo Chicken Sausage Frittata Muffins (Whole30 Keto) – perfect for Meal Prep! Only 3 ingredients and freezable for a quick on-the-go breakfast! Gluten and Dairy Free.
These Paleo Chicken Sausage Frittata Muffins have only 3 ingredients and are a simple and delicious grab-and-go breakfast idea! If you are following a Paleo or Whole30 diet or are just looking for a nutritious and tasty breakfast alternative, this recipe is for you.
Frittata muffins are a favorite of mine because of their simplicity and versatility. They can be made with whatever meat and veggies you happen to have on hand and are naturally gluten free. I like to freeze the individual portions and pop them in the microwave on busy mornings. They are also great for lunches and snacks!
I use my favorite Aidell’s Chicken Apple Sausage for these Paleo Sausage Muffins. It is one of the few store bought brands that is sugar free and widely available in most grocery stores. It has wonderful flavor and is great in tons of recipes, like this Sausage Potato Sheet Pan Dinner and Sheet Pan Jambalaya.
This recipe is a true lifesaver when following the Whole30 plan. Since most of us don’t have time to cook a big egg breakfast on a typical weekday morning, these frittata muffins are an excellent choice that can be made ahead. I add these Paleo Chicken Sausage Muffins to my weekly Whole30 meal prep and save tons of time during the week. They double as a snack too! Pair this with a side of fruit for a perfectly delicious meal to start your day or whenever you need a quick meal!
If you like these frittata muffins, you will also love these Jalapeno Chicken Sausage Patties!
Tips & Variations for Paleo Chicken Sausage Frittata Muffins
- invest in a decent muffin tin pan or silicone egg mold
- swap other veggies and meat that you have on hand – bacon, turkey sausage, broccoli, onions, tomatoes, etc.
- for Keto diets, feel free to add some shredded cheese to the mixture
- pair with this Anti-Inflammatory Blueberry Smoothie for a super healthy balanced meal low in carbs
Did you try this recipe and love it too? Don’t forget to leave your rating and review below!
Paleo Chicken Sausage Frittata Muffins
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 2 links (3 oz. each) precooked chicken sausage, diced such as Aidells Chicken Apple Sausage
- 12 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place about 1 tablespoon each of peppers and sausage in each muffin cup. Pour eggs over the peppers and sausage, filling each cup about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until eggs are completely set. The eggs will puff up while baking, and settle once cooled.
*this post contains affiliate links