Chili Lime Shrimp Skewers (Whole30 Paleo Keto) – full of huge flavor and ready in under 30 minutes! A fast weeknight winner, also great for entertaining! Whole30, Paleo, and Keto friendly.
Need a quick, healthy, and tasty dish that will be sure to impress? These Chili Lime Shrimp Skewers are so simple to pull together and pack tons of flavor! Serve as a quick supper or as an appetizer for your next party. A simple marinade of only 5 ingredients give the shrimp a zesty punch of flavor. Serve paired with rice and a green salad for a light and healthy meal. They are perfect for spring/summertime grilling and will be a hit with the whole family.
Thank goodness the warm, grilling weather has finally arrived! We typically don’t spend as much time in the kitchen this time of year because in Michigan, you need to soak up every minute of sunshine and warmth while it’s around. I love recipes like this that don’t take up much time but taste like the season. From start to finish, including time to marinate, this recipe takes only 30 minutes and just feels like summer!
Tips & Variations for Chili Lime Shrimp Skewers
- For a Paleo/Whole30 meal, serve with cauliflower rice and avocado.
- Try this marinade on chicken or pork tenderloin.
- For Meal Prep, portion individual servings of shrimp with salad greens and veggies.
- If grilling isn’t an option, pan fry or broil the shrimp.
Chili Lime Shrimp Skewers (Whole30 Paleo Keto)
- Combine oil, chili powder, garlic, lime juice and zest, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk well. Pour over shrimp and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill. Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill over medium heat, about 2 minutes per side, just until shrimp turn pink. Do not overcook, as shrimp will become tough and rubbery.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.